Thursday, February 2, 2012

vicious

One of those sketchy sketches-

                         So I sat at work- I was on my lunch break and there was not really
                                   any alert people to talk to (no offense to anyone)

                 I started sketching, and yes, this is what the finished project looked like.
                              The animal thing is supposed to be a ground hog-
                                   but hey! it doesn't really resemble one in my opinion.

                         So there you go.. you can examine it as long as you wish.

                             P.S. The ground hog thing probably won't eat you.
                             P.S.S. It is just threatening.
                             P.S.S.S. Please don't sue.

                                                               good bye

1 comment:

  1. Lol, i couldn't draw a ground hog for the life of me cos I'm not sure what they really look like...even if I've seen them sleeping by the road a million times :p

    ps
    yes i know they aren't realllly asleep, but I tell myself that.

    ReplyDelete