Sunday, September 18, 2011

octopus arms



  This book; (Arm in Arm by Remy Charlip)
is a favorite for me~  It is full of amazing pictures, crazy stories, and circular poems that never do end..
  
    Remy Charlip must be one clever man- the stuff in this book is so fantastic and wonderful in an abnormal way!


   My Auntie Linda gave me an old hard-cover copy of this book and that's the first time I had heard of it or seen it..
  I was instantly excited & purchased two more paperbacks online at Chapters. It's nice to be surrounded with great things and these books are definitely great! Click here to order 1 or 2 or even 3 for yourself..


Okay that's probably enough of me talking about this book because I wouldn't want to make it sound really exciting and you'd be disappointed--

No comments:

Post a Comment