Sunday, May 27, 2012

S.A.N.

Oh right.

So here I AM sitting on my extremely comfortable bed with pillows scattered around and a down comforter beneath me. And it's Sunday like I'm sure most of you are aware. (unless you happen to be going thru a stage where you just sleep) Chances are you won't even be reading this then.

And yes.

My Life is just very _____ I don't even know which word to use to fill in the blank.
                            confusing
                               busy
                            changing
                                sad
                              happy
                                ? ?
So many emotions are involved with me lately. And I thought maybe I would try to tell you all some stuff because it feels like weeks since I've really said anything on here. I do still like blogging. But summer is here. My favorite sister is engaged to be married to a boy/man that iLike. My friends keep finding things for me to do that keep my evenings full of activities. Quee had babies. (that one doesn't really keep me busy, to tell you the truth I haven't even seen the kittens! My bros just keep me updated) People come and visit me. And I do like all these things that are happening to me. So thanks to those of you who keep me occupied.

Hmm. Where was I?

I kind of forget what the main topic of this blog post was.
Summer, maybe I could talk about that. It is my second favorite season, you see. Isn't it glorious? The sun. The sand. The grass. The trees. The water. The people. Aren't summer people the best kind of people? Everybody often just seems more upbeat and smiling in summer. Maybe it is because you can actually see them. Up here in Canada you can only see which jacket and scarf and toque people are wearing in the winter. And that isn't really them, if you can see where I'm coming from. Oh except for sometimes if there's not a blizzard and it's not foggy you might be able to see what color their eyes are. Really it's not quite that bad. I'm just getting my point across that iLike summer better.

Did you catch that?
I.L.S.B.

Abbreviations are my latest hobby. Not usually when typing or texting. But rather just in conversations. Maybe I'm weird but I like to say things that people have to think about abit before they can catch on. So if this annoys anybody I'd be open to suggestions to other new hobbies. Maybe I should get into hunting wildlife & game. No. That's not my style at all. So I doubt I would unless I was paid enough. I'll stick to abbr. 'til something better comes along. T.T.Y.L.

(was that a rude way to end a post that never really started? I don't know.)
(If you have anything to say about anything; please comment below)

3 comments:

  1. i don't get along well with abbreviations.
    at. all. :D

    i liked this post:)
    or should i say, I.L.T.P.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with I.L.S.B.
    summer is just so happy and golden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about abbreviations, but I love saying and writing things that make people think before they catch on, too. Especially lame puns.

    And I laughed uproariously when I came to this part: "Maybe it is because you can actually see them." Something struck me terrible funny - Thanks

    ReplyDelete