Tuesday, August 23, 2011

crescent watcher of the earth



      In the wee hours of this morning as I drove home from the city of Calgary alone, I thought of many things. I also tried to keep my eyes busy and wide awake so as not to fall asleep, swerve into a fellow automobile driver, or hit any of God's animals that may be crossing the road at the time. The stars were gloriously glowing all the while and at 12:46 AM a pale light began to force its way thru the darkness on the horizon.. For a moment I wondered, "What can it be!?" then it came to me- it must be my silent glowing friend of the night.. 
                  I watched it slowly rise thru the silvery clouds and become
                             a crescent watcher of the Earth..
   I thanked God for that wonderful orb, floating around the earth's atmosphere! He makes all things bright and beautiful~ How excellent and glorious are His works throughout this land.
                           
..

2 comments:

  1. i love this compilation of paragraphs it paints such a beautiful mind picture it inspires me so much thank you:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you catch on and put yourself into the moment..

    ReplyDelete